Fill Out Quick Form Below to Speak to One of Our Independent Life Insurance Experts.
· FREE Protection Consultation
· Experienced, FCA Regulated Advisers
· 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Simply Fill Out The Quick Form Now!
Edinburgh IFA NHS Protection Initiative
- Are you one of the 70% of Scots that have no life insurance in place to protect your family?
- Already have life insurance? Great, but... Does it cover COVID-19? Could you be paying less for more cover? When was your cover last reviewed? Is your cover written in trust? (Very important!)
Don't take the risk! Speak to one of our experts now absolutely free, and in doing so you could help support the NHS in these tough times.
We are excited to announce that our FCA regulated, expert financial advisors are going to donate £50 to NHS Scotland for every new client they arrange protection for.
This means that you will not only have peace of mind that your protection not only covers you and your family against COVID-19, and that you are receiving the highest amount of cover for the best possible price, but you will have also done your bit to help support our nurses and doctors.
Whether you already have life, critical illness, or any other type of protection in place or not, our experts will be able to get you the best deal, or try and find you a better deal than you currently have.
*IMPORTANT*: It is estimated that only 6% of all life insurance policies in the UK are set up in trust. This is very surprising as in the case of most people, having your life insurance set up this way can be very advantageous and have a number of benefits should you ever have to make a claim. To discuss the individual benefits of this, you will need to speak to an independent financial advisor.
So, do you want to make sure your coverage is up to date, covers you for COVID-19, you are getting the highest amount of cover for the best price, discover whether you need to have your life insurance written in trust, AND get the nice warm feeling inside of supporting our doctors and nurses with a £50 donation?
All you have to do is fill out the quick form below and one of our expert protection advisors will be in touch with you for a completely free consultation to provide you with the most complete cover at the best possible price. Also, this can all be done over the phone, so no need to worry about meeting in person due to the current situation:
To take part in this initiative and get a free consultation from one of our expert advisers, simply fill out the form below then click the "Get my advisor!" button, it only takes a few seconds.
What protection products can you take out with Edinburgh IFA advisers?
Our fully independent financial advisers can get you the best coverage at the best price on the following personal and business protection products:
- Life insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Over 50s/Funeral cover
- Income protection insurance
- Private medical insurance
- General home and contents insurance
If you are a business owner you can run all the above personal protections through your business for tax efficiency, speak to one of our advisers to learn more about that.
However, our advisers can also get you the best deals and coverage on the following business protection products:
Executive Income protection
If you have to take time off work due to an accident, or sickness, then an executive income protection policy will kick in and pay you between 50%-70% of your salary.
Key Person cover
This covers protects against a key person in the business passing away, as profit can be affected if that person is key to the business. Essentially a life cover policy taken out on the key person to pay out and assist the business in their absence.
Relevant life cover
Life cover for directors or any relevant person in the business. Often used as a death in benefit service.
Critical illness cover
You can also take out critical illness cover on any of your employees in the business.
Business loan protection
This is cover taken out to protect any loans or liabilities. Also, should a shareholder pass away, the income/profit may be affected so any loans can be cleared with the insurance (life cover).
Group cover (for businesses with 10+ employees)
If you have 10 or more employees, you can take out a group cover protection policy. This means that you can provide all your employees with life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection (or all 3!) at a much cheaper rate per head than doing each individually. It is an excellent benefit to offer your staff.
If you haven't already, simply fill out the form below then click the "Get my advisor!" button to arrange a free consultation with one of our expert advisers.
- This offer is available to every individual resident in the UK over the age of 18, and any business based in the UK.
- To take advantage of this offer, you must fill out one of the contact forms on this page, or call us on 0131 564 1940 and state that you are interested in taking part in the NHS protection offer.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other initiatives or promotions offered by by Edinburgh IFA, like the refer a friend program for example.
- There are no restrictions on the number of protection products you can obtain as part of this offer.
- This offer is available until further notice. Edinburgh IFA staff are not eligible for this offer.
- Your independent financial advisor is responsible for making the £50 donation directly to the NHS on your behalf. To prevent any abuse of this promotion, our partner advisors have insisted the donation to the NHS will only be paid once the protection policy that has been arranged has been paid in full for 6 months.
- Edinburgh IFA reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel these terms and conditions or to withdraw this promotion at any time. Edinburgh IFA also reserve the right to remove the benefits from those who abuse the promotion.
- The promoter of this offer is Edinburgh IFA, 25/3 Newhaven Main Street, Edinburgh, EH6 4NB.
- Edinburgh IFA reserve the right to change the terms and conditions for this promotion at any time.